Friday 14 August 2015

2PM Kelawai

HI everyone. I'm back to blog again after few months. Well, my college new semester started again and I'm busy of working too. 

Today I would talk about G Hotel, 2PM Kelawai. Finally, I went to tried the high tea with my long lost girl, Jasmine, who came back from UK for holiday. I heaed many people talk about the high tea, so do I tried too 😄
This is the afternoon set that we had ordered. 
It's good service here and good environment 😊
For the afternoon set is just Rm35 for two person. 
I think is really worth to enjoy this. 

This is the one that I had mentioned, Jasmine 😄

We both enjoy our high tea session today . ,You guys really can come to try it.

2PM Lobby Lounge at G Hotel  Kelawai.
Address:  G Hotel Kelawai, 2, Persiaran Maktab, 10250 penang.
Contact number:  04-2190000

Here is our picture for today.
Will definitely coming here again for high tea 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment