Tuesday 10 February 2015

DREAM

Hello peeps. Let me have some introduction of myself first. I'm just a normal girl who name Janice and this year age of 19. A girl who always dreaming and have a lots of thoughts of herself. Now i would like to start my blogging life. I/m gonna share my thoughts and everything that I would like to share to everyone.

Well, I believe that everyone have dream right?
What is a dream? I always ask myself about this.
A dream can include any of the images, thoughts and emotion that are experienced during sleep. That's what we called it as a dream. Dreaming during sleeping? It can be good dream or bad dream. Dream also can be filled with joyful emotions or frightening imagery. It can be also focused and understandable or unclear and confusing.

Some people will say that their dream is to travel, buy huge house, marry to a rich husband and etc..
All of these are counted as dream also. My dream is to travelling all around the world with every steps of my foot.
That's what i want to do.

We must always remember what is our dream and make this dream to be in real not only in dreaming.



No comments:

Post a Comment