Saturday 5 September 2015

Pik Nik

Hi guys! Let's talk about today.
Well,  I meet with my girl, Jasmine again.
Fetching her from strait quay and we went to H.I Signature for hair washing.
After that, we went to Pik Nik because we haven't eat anything before that.
Finally I m here again because last visiting to Pik Nik is been a year ago.
Pik Nik. 
We went there at 3pm, that timing is not really crowded all and is quite relax for us to chill. 

We had ordered Waffle Bacon & Egg and Nerdy Fries.
  This Nerdy Fries is just so crispy. yummy! Rm 10 only! Is worth.
Waffle Bacon & Egg.  The taste is just one word to say:  Delicious! Rm 13.90 only. 

Pik Nik is just a place like hanging out with friends and chilling with friends. That's a relax place for people . I feel is cool place and I love their decoration.  They use 'Good friends never Bo Jio ' as a slogan for it. yeah. Is COOL. 
Pik Nik .
Address:  15, Nagore Road, 10050, Georgetown  Penang.



No comments:

Post a Comment